This Is Because Banana And Cinnamon Tea Has A Calming Effect And Promotes Sleep:
Not everyone gets the chance to get a good night’s sleep every night. A stormy night’s sleep is not only incredibly frustrating; it also impacts your daily life and can affect your health. As a result, you may not concentrate, and your mood is usually not the best. Are you taking sleeping pills to get a good night’s sleep? It’s a shame because, with banana cinnamon tea, you will fall asleep before you even know it. The good news is that you can easily make the drink yourself.
Bananas As A Sleep Aid:
Bananas contain an amino acid, tryptophan. This causes the production of the chemical serotonin in the brain. According to the National Health Service, serotonin has a calming effect and promotes sleep. So eating a banana before bed will improve your sleep. But did you know that you can also eat a banana in a cup of tea?
Tea With Banana And Cinnamon:
All over the world, banana cinnamon tea is used as a nightcap. Bananas and cinnamon have many health benefits, which is why you create a drink that promotes the quality of your sleep. Cinnamon supports good digestion and good circulation. Additionally, the banana causes your body to produce less cortisol – also known as the stress hormone – and the high tryptophan content causes your body to increase the production of serotonin – so you sleep better at night.
Here’s How To Prepare Tea:
You don’t need any complicated ingredients to make this tea. With just a banana, a teaspoon of cinnamon, and 25 millilitres of water, you can make a great cup of tea. Don’t just put everything in a glass, but follow the instructions below:
- Cut off the ends of the banana, but do not remove the skin. Then cut the banana into large pieces, including the skin.
- Add the banana pieces to a saucepan and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Pour the water into the saucepan and bring to a boil. Then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Has the peel come off the banana? Remove the pan from the fire.
- Pour the mixture into a colander and drink the tea twenty minutes before going to bed.
- Repeat this every night for the best results.
- Sleep well!